Please visit my website!

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Baby Blake || Milton Baby Photographer

One thing i truly love about being a baby photographer is that every baby is different. Each one has a different personality, features, like and dislikes, different squirks, different smiles, different cries...BUT one thing they have is this amazing baby smell that makes me wanna kiss them all over...and the appetite during the photoshoot ..lol
Getting to know this little peanuts when they come and meet me is the most rewarding parts of what i do - they are very special to me... I wish i could have them...hahahha *i hope  my husband is not reading this..lol
Today I met this handsome baby Blake and her gorgeous Mom. At 12 weeks old he's a chunky little model that gave me a lots of smiles.. Thank you Mommy C for bringing him in 
and brightens my day :D

 

No comments:

Post a Comment